How often do you take the time to appreciate your employees? If it’s not enough, then this blog post is for you. We’ll cover five unique ways that employers can show appreciation for their employees–without breaking the bank.
From simple things such as having a handwritten note, to more elaborate gestures such as sending them on a weekend getaway–you really don’t have to spend much money at all.
Here are five ways you can show your employees that they’re appreciated:
- Give them a card with a short message such as “Thanks for being so helpful! You’ve been great this year. We really appreciate your contribution to the team.”
- Send them on a weekend getaway for their hard work.
- Consider giving your employees an extra day of vacation. This will give you the opportunity to show appreciation without spending money, and it can also help with morale.
- Create a “thankful project”–where everyone in the office comes up with at least one thing they’re thankful for. Coordinate a special lunch where you all sit around and share what they’re thankful for.
- Subscribe to ThanksCrate! With thoughtful gift baskets for every occasion, ThanksCrate is always there when you need to appreciate a dedicated employee.
These are just a few ideas to show your employees how much they’re appreciated. Read our next blog post for more ideas.