It’s summertime! And while the summer months can be enjoyable, they also come with their own set of challenges. For example, it is difficult to stay on top of office work when you are thinking about breezy summer days and cooler summer nights. Luckily there are some easy ways to decorate your office for summer that will keep your employees feeling motivated and productive all summer long.
7 easy summer decorating tips for the office
1) Add a plant or flowers in every room;
2) Hang pictures from vacation destinations around the office;
3) Add a few pieces of art that reflect summer themes throughout the workplace;
4) Put up posters near entrances that say “Summer is Here” or “We’re on summer break.”
5) Add summer-specific decorations to the office such as paper lanterns, summery tablecloths or other summer-themed items;
6) Have a recurring “Summer Fridays” where everyone wears shorts and Hawaiian shirts for one hour every Friday. This will encourage people to feel like they are at a tropical destination.
7) Coordinate a Summer Raffle to raffle off summer essentials like hats, sunglasses and sunscreen.
I hope these summer tips help to keep your office feeling light and fresh in spite of all-too-present workloads! Feel free to share these with coworkers or on social media if you think they will rock the summer.